Thursday, August 9, 2007

today's National Day, and pardon me, i don't feel especially patriotic today. i went for lunch at Holland village, ate Korean food, ended it with my favourite Starbucks drink, went back home in a Japanese car, and watched Mr World on TV, which obviously did NOT have Mr Singapore as one of its contestants. probably the only thing about me today that was remotely connected to my motherland was my red and brown top, and a white skirt.

but still, it's a school holiday and i'm not complaining!

another thing, I AM PISSED. i bought something from guardian and the cashier forgot to put it in the bag. dammit, even though it only cost me a few bucks, for some reason unknown to earthly beings, I AM PISSED. which is why i'm blogging, because blogging lets you vent right? but apparently it doesn't really hold true, because after typing for 15 minutes, I AM STILL PISSED. i should probably count to 6 real slowly.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

what the hell, I AM... oh you get the idea.

No comments: