Tuesday, June 10, 2008

oh my gaaawwwddd, i nearly killed myself today. would you like to know what happened? ....

of course you do.


so here it is:

i studied till about 2am last night ok, cos i have a bio paper this morning at 9.15am. and to get to the exam venue takes about 40 minutes to walk. so i planned to leave at 8.15am with the other bio pple. SO, i set my alarm for 6am, so that i could do some cramming. BUT.....

and of course, you know what happened.


i turned off the alarm and went back to sleep.


but that's not the end of the story. and don't worry, i only tell stories with happy endings, it makes life so much better when stories have nice endings doesn't it?
but anyway, i was woken up later at 7.40am by someone who gave a GIGANOHUMONGOUS sneeze beneath my window.


oh maaaaan, i am mightily grateful to whoever experienced a reflex action to an irritation to the sinus or whaqtever at that time. it WOULD be better, of course, if the person had sneezed at around say, 6.30am maybe, which would have given me more time to throw on my warm clothes and gather my things and run down for breakfast. but that said, i might not have been woken up if the person had sneezed earlier anyway, i dunno.

but BOY am i glad i didn't miss or go late for my very first uni exam paper!!

alrightio, back to studying. physics tmr morning and i still have about 7 chapters left to study, and the entire physics module to revise. AND i have the ava interview later in the afternoon, for which i am absolutely unprepared, as i have been completely devoted to exam revision and chilling with my relatives and family the past few days.


oh well, life isn't any fun without miserable bits and torturous moments sprinkled here and there, no?

fare thee well then.

No comments: